Attractting New Prospects and Clients
In the Accounting, Bookeeping, and COA Tax Market
If you’re in the accounting and bookkeeping industry, then you know how important it is to attract new clients. After all, without new clients, your business would quickly dwindle. So, how can you go about attracting new prospects and getting them to convert into paying clients? Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Word of mouth. One of the most powerful marketing tools you have at your disposal is word of mouth. As a business owner, it’s your job to make sure that your current clients are happy with your services. If they are, then they’ll be more likely to tell their friends and family about you—and that’s invaluable free advertising.
2. Referral incentives for employees. Another great way to generate word-of-mouth buzz is to offer referral incentives for your employees. If your employees feel like they’re being rewarded for bringing in new business, then they’ll be more likely to do so. And that could lead to a whole lot of new clients for your business.
3. Run seminars. If you want to attract high-quality prospects, then consider running seminars. You can use seminars as an opportunity to showcase your expertise and build trust with potential clients. Plus, if you offer exclusive discounts or freebies at your seminar, that will further entice people to do business with you.
4. Be visible and accessible. Make sure that potential clients can easily find your contact information—including your website, email address, and phone number—and that they know what services you offer. The more visible and accessible you are, the easier it will be for prospects to reach out to you when they’re ready to do business.
5. Get known on Twitter. Twitter is a powerful platform that can help increase visibility for businesses of all sizes—including accounting and bookkeeping firms. Use Twitter to share helpful tips and resources, engage with other professionals in your field, and build relationships with potential clients from all over the world.
6. Social Proof of Your Clients. Showcasing testimonials from well-known or respected companies in your industry can be a great way of boosting confidence in potential new customers who may be considering using your services but are undecided about whether or not you’re the right company for them – after all, if previous clients have been happy with what you’ve done for them, there’s a good chance future ones will be too!
7. Advertise on Upwork etc. Paid advertising platforms like Upwork can be great places to market your accounting or bookkeeping services as they provide access to a large pool of potential customers who may not be aware of your business otherwise – just make sure you craft an enticing pitch before shelling out any money!
8. Questionnaires with Your Prospects. Engaging potential customers in conversation from the very beginning is key to keeping them interested in doing business with you – one way of doing this is by sending out questionnaires (either via email or social media) which help start a dialogue between yourself and the customer whilst also gathering valuable information about their needs which can help inform your sales pitch down the line.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on attracting new prospects and clients in the accounting and bookkeeping industry. Hope you got a ton of good info reading this post!
Content By: 12-StepCashflow Lead Conversion Concept | Learn More About 12-StepCashflow Here